A coherent and well-defined staff policy helps organisations to define uniform rules applicable consistently across all functions and departments.
Our topics in staff policy
- Employee Handbook: Set up of a centralised documentation of all HR policies and guidelines.
- Outsourcing and insourcing: Strategic assessment of all relevant functions to be kept within the organisation.
- Union or works council: Representatives of employers and employees in a trusting and regular dialogue.
- Social plan: All you need to know when establishing social plans.
- Ramp-up and downsizing of headcount: Extreme situations require coherent but also transparent actions.
- Pension: Partial retirement, early retirement and pension.
- Women’s representative: The role of women in the organisation.
- Staff with disabilities: Protecting the employment of staff with disabilities.
- Occupational safety and health.
- Collective bargaining agreements.