How to lead - and not to manage! Successful management requires factual as well as offensive action - and covers all areas of an organisation: from corporate strategy to personnel management and finances to conflict and crisis management. We advise organisations - and help them lead by example.
The topics in leadership consulting
- “How to lead and not to manage” – Effective leadership
- “Lead by example”
- Promotion from employee to superior: How to fit into the new role?
Possible contents of a leadership training
- Customer-oriented actions
- Corporate strategy
- Human resources management
- Financial management
- Knowledge management
- Stakeholder management
- Self-management (e.g. time management, own strengths and potentials)
- Conflict management
- Crisis management
- Outdoor training modules