Strategic, responsible and well-organised human resources management is the basis for key decisions, both in the area of HR and for the organisation as a whole. In HR Management, we help organisations define all the relevant factors and create a successful HR area.
What matters with human resources management
- Cost planning: Responsible management of the HR budget.
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS): Digital human resources requirements, system suppliers and modules.
- Personnel Administration: The digital personnel file is a useful complement to the legal requirement to keep a physical record. Which HR forms are relevant to the business?
- HR Controlling: Introduction and use of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and HR reporting (e.g. for personnel planning).
- Mobility: How to apply best geographical (regional – national – international) and functional (change of function) mobility?
- Labour law: Individual right (employment contract, contract amendment and termination, etc.) and collective right (revision of collective agreements).
- Types of contract: Limited and unlimited employment contracts; subcontractors, temporary and daily workers.
- “Hidden” headcount: How to count your staff correctly?
- HR assistance: A position in HR not to be underestimated.
- Senior Executives: How to look after your senior management team in HR?
- Employee commitment survey: A powerful tool when used correctly and consistently.
- Communication: Feedback to all employees, essential tool for the organisation.