In the area of HR consultancy we support you in the design and implementation of HR transformation processes. We examine the current status of the HR department and jointly develop strategies to implement consistent leadership and personnel policies across all areas of the organisation.
The topics of our HR advice
Change of perspective in the design of HR transformation processes
- Where does the HR department stand in the organisation?
- How to change from personnel administration to HR management?
- What is a sensible HR corporate strategy?
- Is the HR Business Partner Model the right solution for your organisation?
- Have the HR Shared Service Centre and / or the Centre of Expertise found their place in HR?
- What is an agile HR organisation?
Leadership and HR advice
- Is the management of staff the sole task of HR professionals?
- How to get HR advice on the agenda for executives?
HR policy in the private sector and in the public service
- Are there any differences and if so, what should be considered?
- How do you reconcile different corporate cultures and harmonise processes after a merger?
- To what extent does staff face challenges following the privatisation of formerly state-owned institutions?
- Which institutional reforms are necessary to enforce meaningful HR advice?